CSOCurrent en:Contacting Support
Our support can be contacted in several ways:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via the Administration Interface of your Cryptshare Server. On the main tab System Status, open the sub-tab "Support". You can send us relevant log and status information from your server as an encrypted zip-file.
- Using our the support form on our website.
- By phone: +49 761 / 38913-100 (please note our support team's service hours).
In order to effectively handle your support case, we require the following information from you. Please provide this information as completely as possible to allow us to help you quickly:
1. A technical contact on your side, preferably the administrator of the Cryptshare Server (including name, phone number, email address, availability times and timezone if required).
2. A description of the error, ideally with screenshot and the exact circumstances leading to Determine the error.
3. The MS Outlook version used and, if possible, the bitness of your used MS Outlook version (32 or 64 bit).
4. The version and, if possible, the bitness of the operating system on which the problem occurs.
5. The version of the Cryptshare for Outlook add-in you are using.
6. The files CS4OutlookError.txt and CS4OutlookTrace.txt.
You can also find the files CS4OutlookError.txt and CS4OutlookTrace.txt in the Directory "%appdata%\befine Solutions AG\Cryptshare for Outlook V2". The file CS4OutlookTrace.txt is only created if the option Log Level is activated. It contains detailed, important information that our support may need to resolve the issue effectively. If the file does not exist yet or is out of date, please reproduce the issue, and send us the .txt files along with the date and time the issue occurred.
7. The files adxloader.log and adxregistrator.log, if they exist.