Aus Cryptshare Documentation
Important Update Notes
Language Package Version 20.1 required
This update requires language packs to operate correctly, denoted by version 20.1. You can download the language packages here.
- Dark mode support
- New and fresh Cryptshare Outlook Icons for better clarity and visibility in dark mode
- Resolved an issue when try to Copy & Paste a password from the clipboard to the Transfer-Manager.
- Resolved an issue when dealing with shared mailboxes. The native Outlook email sent from the shared mailbox is now directed to the default account's outbox.
- Resolved an issue where the option "sent to" from the windows context menu with the PEC feature would not work as expected
- Resolved an issue where Classification header remains although classification was changed.
- Resolved a problem where pasted outlook elements where not recognized as attachments.
- Resolved a problem when the "trust file" parameter has special characters in it.
- Fixed a issue where the Message Ribbon was sporadically missing.
- Fixed an issue when "SendOnBehalf" or "SendAs" where the SMTP address was not treated and identified correctly.
- Updated Outlook Redemption to v6.4.