CSSCurrent en:Security Mode: QUICK
The section 'Activate QUICK Access' only concerns the activation option 'Administrative Activation'. It allows an administrator to generate activation codes for users who have selected and initiated this activation option.
- The user starts working with a client. During his work, the system detects that QUICK credentials are missing.
- The system offers the activation option screen to the user.
- The user selects the option 'Administrative Activation'.
- The system shows the user a screen with instructions that have been setup by the administrator in section 'Activation Settings'.
- The user follows the instructions. During the process, the administrator is contacted.
- The user retrieves an alphanumeric activation code from an administrator.
- The user enters the code in the input field of the activation screen.
→ The process is finished. The user can continue to use QUICK.
- A user contacts the administrator requesting an activation code for his email address.
- The administrator opens the administration interface: Security Modes → QUICK → Activate QUICK Access.
- The administrator enters the email address of the user and clicks on 'Create Codes'. Multiple addresses can be specified.
- A confirmation dialogue pops up. The administrator is requested to enter his password.
- The administrator confirms by entering his password and clicking on 'Confirm'.
- The view shows a table listing all entered addresses with their corresponding activation codes.
- The administrator provides the code to the user who requested it.
→ The user now can continue with the activation process on his side and finish the activation.