CSSCurrent en:Importing the Cryptshare Licence Key
To be able to use the Cryptshare User Interface a valid Cryptshare licence key has to be installed first via the Administration Interface. The key consists of all email domains or email addresses you have licenced. Additionally the licence period is part of the licence key.
After the licence file has been uploaded, the Cryptshare Server will restart automatically and install the new licence. If the licence is valid the User Interface will be available.
- Login to the Administration Interface (`http://<Cryptshare URL>:9090` or `https://<Cryptshare URL>:8080`)
- Use an administrator account – The default account is `Administrator`
- Use the password for this account – The default password is `cryptshare`
- Navigate to System Status -> Licence.
- Click 'Browse' and select the licence file you received by your distributor
- Click on 'Upload New Licence'