In some countries it is required that the owner or provider of a website provides certain details about himself via an 'Imprint' link on the home page of the web site or application. You can enter this data into the editor here and use the formatting functions available to design the text. Please make sure you fulfil the legal requirements of the country you operate your server in or your company resides in.
The Cryptshare licence agreement have been accepted during the installation or the first login to the Administration Interface and is the legal basis for the use of Cryptshare by you.
Use own text
The personal data removal function allows administrators to delete all personal data of a user from the Cryptshare database for the specified email addresses that are not mandatory for the operation of Cryptshare. After personal data is removed, all administrators will be notified about the affected email addresses, the date of removal and the initiator of the removal through an email. The system log offers detailed information about the deletion process. The following information will be removed by the operation:
- All occurrences of the email address in transfers.
- User Verifications
- Entries of the user's email address across all sender address books.
- All subjects and contents of transfer notification emails (if subject logging was enabled) where the user to be deleted was the sender or recipient.
- Entries of the user's email address and eID provider data across all eID provider address books.
- All eID associated sender information.
If there are no active transfers, the data will be deleted immediately.
If there are still active transfers, the last expiry date of the active transfers is displayed. As soon as the automatic cleanup task has been executed after this expiry date, the email address is completely deleted from the database and all administrators receive an email notification that the deletion process has been completed.Please also note: Should the user receive or send further transfers, the time of the final deletion will be postponed until after the latest expiry date.
Effects of the Removal
Occurrences of the Email Address in Transfers
After deletion, the email address is no longer displayed in the transfer log. Instead, the placeholder "<GDPR: Data removed>" is displayed instead.
The removal of verifications will cause all clients using the user email to lose their verification, requiring them to request a new verification again when needed.
Address Book Entries
After the removal, the user's email address will no longer appear in the address book of all senders who have addressed this user in the past.
Subjects and Contents of Transfer Notification Emails
After deletion, all subjects and contents of email notifications for which the user was the sender or recipient are no longer displayed in the transfer log. Instead, the placeholder "<GDPR: Data removed>" is displayed instead.
eID Provider Address Book Entries
After deletion, all user-related eID provider information is deleted from eID provider address books. This affects both the user's personal address book and the user's address book entries in third-party address books.
eID Sender Information
After deletion, all eID sender information for this user will be deleted.
Transfers will not be removed. All active transfers for and by the user will still be available.
- Enter the email address(es) of the users you want to delete personal data of.
- A modal dialogue appears, asking to confirm the removal. Click 'Yes' to confirm the deletion.
- After the operation was executed a notification message will appear informing about the result of the deletion, and a notification email will be sent to all administrators of the Cryptshare Server.