CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.5.0 to v5.6.0
Important Update Notes
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.5.0_to_5.6.0.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
Improved support for screen readers, which are often used by blind and visually impaired people.
- The Cryptshare Web App has been optimised for the use of screen readers.
- The user email templates have been optimised for the use of screen readers.
Policy CSV Export
In addition to the already existing possibility to import policy rules via CSV files, it is now also possible to export the existing policy rules, edit them in an editor of choice and import them again.
Extension of the File Type Filter to Include In-Depth Analysis of EML Files
The File type filter has been extended by the possibility to perform a in-depth analysis of EML files and to prohibit the sending of the EML file if a prohibited file is found.
Standardisation of parameter names
Parameters in the cryptshare.properties file, system log settings, webserver settings and certificate store have been renamed. During the update procedure, these parameters are automatically changed to the new names.
|Old Name||New Name|
Changed Webserver Settings
|Old Value||New Value|
Advanced language package management
- Language packages for the Cryptshare Server can now be deactivated separately for use in the user interface without having to remove them from the system.
- To ensure the correct functionality of the administrator interface, a mechanism has been added which prevents the deletion of the language package currently used by the administrator.
Updating the licence terms
The licence terms were adjusted to reflect the change of name of Cryptshare AG to Pointsharp GmbH. No changes to the terms and conditions relevant for existing customers were made.
- A sporadically occurring error with CORS requests in interaction with Cryptshare for OWA has been fixed.
- Redundant information in the verification email template has been removed.
- The Java Runtime Environment has been updated to version 11.0.17.
- Several included third-party components have been updated.