CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.2.0 to v5.3.0
Important Update Notes
Increased Duration of First Restart After Update
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.0.0_to_5.1.0.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
Configurable loading behaviour for Transfer Log & Statistics
It is now possible to change the loading behaviour for the statistics section and the transfer log section in order not to instantly load the data when opening the page.
This way the administrator must not await the initial loading process, but can first set his preferred time period and then start the loading process.
Email Sending Pool Size
In this version parallel sending of emails was introduced in some places, e.g. the Cleanup Task for sending transfer summary mails to the sender. By default the number of emails that are sent in parallel is set to 5.
In order to further increase throughput, you can increase this value provided your mail server is configured accordingly. See chapter Advanced Configuration for more details.
- Introduced asynchronous email sending for certain operations to better prevent resource bottlenecks when the system load of the email server is high.
- Resolved a reflected XSS vulnerability in the framework header.
- Resolved an issue that caused corrupt databases under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an encoding issue in email templates which could cause problems in Cryptshare for Outlook.
- Resolved an issue where the cleanup task took considerably longer time than it should for its cleanup operations.
- The version header of the Jetty web server is no longer revealed in the HTTP responses of the server.
- The Java runtime library was updated to version 184.108.40.206.
- The H2 database server has been updated to 2.1.210. This fixes the security issues CVE-2022-23221, CVE-2021-42392 and CVE-2021-23463.
- Several system libraries have been updated.