CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.0.0 to v5.1.0
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
Important Update Notes
Due to structural changes in the language packages, all supported server language packages will be updated automatically, customized language packages will be removed during the update process (a backup is done before). If more language packages are needed, it is required to download and install them again.
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.0.0_to_5.1.0.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
- The summary screen after sending a transfer was changed in order to improve the presentation of transfer information after provisioning.
- The appearance of the administration interface has been aligned with the user interface in terms of general layout and interface colours.
Updated Administration Interface
Simplified Summary Screen
After a transfer is finished, the summary screen will now hide detailed information by default.
Clicking on 'Details' expands the newly designed section giving a brief overview of the transfer. Each section in the details (recipients, sender details, etc.) can be collapsed and expanded separately.
The collapse/expand state of the details section is kept persistent in the browser, so users can set their preferred initial state of the page themselves.
- Improved the validation of Signicat credentials.
- Resolved an issue where empty files would cause an upload to fail.
- Resolved an issue where uploading two files with the same name would cause an upload to fail.
- Resolved an open redirect (CWE-601) vulnerability in the user interface: CVE-2021-42564, found by Syss GmbH
- The Java runtime was updated to 11.0.12.
- Several third party components have been updated.