CSSCurrent en:Update from v4.1.1 to v4.1.3
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
Important Update Notes
Please check the Compatibility of your add-on products.
For technical reasons, version 4.1.1 will be updated directly to version 4.1.3. All changes of the intermediate versions are included.
Due to structural changes in the language packages, all server language packages will be removed and new language packages for German and English only will be installed again automatically. If more language packs are needed, it is required to download and install them again.
Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook v2.3.1 or higher required
This version of Cryptshare Server is no longer compatible with Cryptshare for Outlook versions prior to v2.3.1.
Note for Installations with active database optimization
With Cryptshare v4.1.x, database optimization (see Advanced Cryptshare Configuration) is currently not required and should therefore be deactivated, as it unnecessarily consumes your system's resources.
If you have not removed the entry in the file "cryptshare.properties" before the update, please perform the following steps to disable database optimization:
- Delete the folder "new\_cryptshare\_db" in the program directory "orientDB/databases".
- Remove the entry "com.befinesolutions.cryptshare.db.optimize=true" from the file "cryptshare.properties".
Changes in this version
- Changed the label of the "Next" button on the download screen to "Exit".
- Updated the language packs to version 8.0.
- Updated the Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook language packs to version 11.0.
- Adjusted the default Jetty WebServer configuration for new installations to perform better under high loads (please see detailed update instructions in our Wiki).
- Added option to configure verification code validity term to the Administration Interface.
- Several performance improvements.
- Improved stability of uploads on slow connections.
- Optimized overall memory usage of the web application.
- Several improvements have been made on the update screen.
- Resolved an issue with the database that could lead to sporadic unexpected behaviour of the server.
- Resolved a security issue in the context of verification.
- Resolved a security issue concerning the display of EML files in the content viewer. Items that potentially pose a security risk are not displayed, which may lead to the content viewer not showing all formatting and contents of the original message.
- Resolved an issue where signatures and subjects defined in policy rules were not saved.
- Resolved an issue where date pickers (e.g. for the log export) in the Administration Interfaces were not usable.
- Resolved an issue where transfers sent via API or Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook where not retrievable under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where parts of the message where cut off if it contained certain special characters.
- Resolved an issue where embedded content was missing and a text was appended to the message in the EML content viewer for certain types of embedded content.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
Error rendering macro 'sv-contentbylabel' null