CSSCurrent en:Update from v6.0.0 to v6.1.0
Important Update Notes
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_6.0.0_to_6.1.0.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes of CSS Selectors
In this version, the "Bootstrap" library on which the design of the web application is based has been updated to the latest version. This can lead to incompatibilities in the case of individually implemented adjustments using the "advanced CSS" functionality. Before updating, please check in the menu item Customization-> Web Application Designer -> Advanced whether advanced CSS has been stored and check after the update whether all individually implemented adjustments are still effective.
Transfers from version 22.214.171.124 and older
The transfer password check has been revised in this release and support for transfers created with version 126.96.36.199 (released August 2016) or older has been removed.
Changes in this version
- A security issue has been resolved that could lead under specific circumstances to unauthorized access to transfer files in case a file id is known.
- Bootstrap has been updated to version 5.3.1.
- Java has been updated from version 11 to 17.
- The size of the installation package has been slightly reduced.
- Terminology has been unified.
- The generation and processing of password hashed has been changed.
- Several included third-party components have been updated.