CKB:Generating CSR from existing keystore
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
All versions of Cryptshare Server
This article describes how to generate a CSR for the renewal of an existing SSL certificate.
1. copy current KeyStore from your Cryptshare Server to your computer by using WinSCP
2. open the KeyStore with KeyStore Explorer
3. enter the password 'CA0AZhuFM4NogQh'
4. generate CSR
5. enter the password 'CA0AZhuFM4NogQh' again
6. save the CSR File
7. please proceed with the paragraph Public SSL Certificate