CKB:Appliance is not available after upgrading to openSUSE 13.2
After updating the Operating System of the Cryptshare Appliance from openSUSE 13.1 to 13.2 the Server cannot be reached via the network any longer.
The appropriate network route is not properly setup.
Step 1. Write down IP addresses
1. login as 'root' on the appliance
2. run the command 'yast network'
3. select F10 Launch
4. select F4 Edit
6. select F9 Cancel
Step 2. Configure dynamic IP address
1. go to the tab Overview again
2. select F4 Edit
4. select F10 Next
5. save the configuration by selecting F10 OK
Step 3. Configure the static IP address
1. run the command 'yast network' again
2. select F10 Launch
3. select F4 Edit
4. select Statically Assigned IP Address
6. select F10 Next
8. save the configuration by selecting F10 OK
Step 4. Check the settings
- run the command 'route'
- the corresponding route will be shown and the appliance is available again