CKB:Configuring Postfix mail server
Configuring the local Postfix mail server (e.g. the address of the relay server or administrator email address)
It is possible to change the Postfix configuration on the Cryptshare appliance.
1. login as 'root' on your appliance
2. run the command 'yast mail'=
3. select F10 Next
4. change Outgoing mail server (IP or address can be used)
5. if needed, add the authentication credentials
6. select F10 OK
7. select F10 Next
8. enter the administrator email address. Multiple addresses may be added separated by commas.
9. select F10 Finish