CKB:Providing Cryptshare database backup to Cryptshare Support
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
Cryptshare Server version 3.12 and higher
This article describes how to create a Cryptshare database backup and provide it to Cryptshare Support via Cryptshare.
Proceed as follows to create a database backup:
1. Login to the administrator interface of your Cryptshare server
2. Navigate to the tab Backup/Restore → Backup and select the item Backup Database
3. Back up the database as shown in the picture
4. Go to Restore tab and download the current backup
5. Since the backup contains confidential information, please set a password and provide both to firstname.lastname@example.org via Cryptshare.