CKB:Configuring network card
This article describes how to change the network settings on Cryptshare appliances Sometimes it is nessecary to move or change the network settings (e.g. IP address, DNS address etc.) on the appliance.
- Updating the Appliance Version
- Implementing a new appliance (from a clone)
- moving the appliance into a different Network
You can change the network settings on the pre-configured appliance:
1. log in as root on the Cryptshare Appliance
4. select F4 (Edit)
6. select F10 (Next)
7. go to Hostname/DNS using tab key or left Alt + S
8. set Static Hostname, IP Addresses of your DNS and the Domain Search List
For example, if the Hostname was cryptshare.yourdomain.com, than enter cryptshare as Static Hostname.
9. go to the tab Routing using tab key or Alt + R
10. add new route
12. select F10 (OK)multiple times to save changes and exit yast