CSNCurrent en:HCL Notes Client
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
HCL Notes Client Requirements
- Cryptshare for Notes can be used with HCL Notes 9.0.1 (with the latest fix pack) or higher on the following operating systems. (See table "Compatibility")
- Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
- The Domino Administrator client is required to install CS4N.
Notes Client Security Settings
HCL Notes users need to have at least the following permissions in the execution control list (ECL): Access granted to:
- Current Notes database
- Environment variables (notes.ini)
- Send mail
The Notes user that performs the installation either has to be a member of the "LocalDomainAdmins" group in Notes or have the "Administration" role during a design update of the .nsf files.