CSNCurrent en:Sub-Tab "Recipient Notification"
On this sub-tab you can define texts which are sent to the recipient depending on the selected transfer options.To edit a specific notification text, please proceed as follows:
- Make sure that you have selected "Recipient Notification" on the tab bar "Sender Notification / Recipient Notification"
- Make sure you have selected the language you want to work with in the "Notification Language" radio button.
- Set the position of the notification text. This option adds the appropriate notification text either before or after the original content of an email.
- Choose whether you want to work with the "E-Mail text with password" or "E-Mail text without password" or "E-Mail text interal forwarding" message.
- Using the last tab (if available), select if you want to work with the text which is used "If only attachments are transferred encrypted" or "If e-mail text and attachments are transferred encrypted".
- Edit the text.
You can define how the text that will be inserted at the top of the original e-mail message should look like.
|Select the language you want to work with in the lower part of the form. The languages available for selection are depending on the settings you have made on the "Rules" tab.
|E-Mail Text (Sub-Tabs "If only attachments are transferred encrypted" and "If e-mail text and attachments are transferred encrypted")
|You can define different e-mail texts for e-mail notifications of messages that have been sent with or without providing a password.
For each language code the text has to be defined in the corresponding language. The text can be formatted and placeholders may be used. The placeholders will be replaced by text automatically, so you can personalise your message.