CSNCurrent en:Configuring MIME headers for outbound messages
Allows sending MIME header information in outbound Notes e-mails. This setting is recommended if recipients use the Outlook integration of Cryptshare "Cryptshare for Outlook". Starting with version 2 of Cryptshare for Outlook, incoming messages can be downloaded directly in MS Outlook if the required header information is available. To prevent the SMTP task of Domino Server from removing this information during the sending process, the fields containing the required information have to be specified manually so that their content is converted into MIME header information.
To activate this setting, please proceed as follows:
- Open the Notes Admin Client
- Select the Domino Server which runs the SMTP task
- Change to the tab Configuration. Click on Configurations in the navigation bar then on Configuration. Open the corresponding document from the view .
- Enter the following three values into the field "Always send the following Notes items in headers"
|x-cs-downloadurl||Contains the download URL of the files on Cryptshare Server.|
|x-cs-transfersize||Contains the total size of all files in bytes.|
|x-cs-expirationdate||Contains the retention date.|
- Restart the SMTP task
* Open the register "Server - Status" and select the view "Server-Tasks".
* Select "SMTP Server" in the task list.
* Click on "Tools - Task - Restart" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
Thus it is made sure that the settings take effect immediately.