NTACurrent en:Configuration of Cryptshare for Outlook
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
Cryptshare for Outlook is used on the client side to allow the user to mark messages to be sent as confidential (according to NTA 7516). This is done using the Protective Email Classification feature.
- Please check if version of Cryptshare for Outlook meets the System Requirements (see compatibility table).
- To create a classification, the "Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook Config Creator" program can be used. See Configuring Protective Email Classification for details.
- Create or edit a new Protective Email Classification configuration as described in Configuring Protective Email Classification.
- Add a new Classification for confidential emails according to NTA 7516:
- A label and tooltip that describes the meaning, for example "Confidential medical information (NTA 7516)".
- "Email Header" → "Name" set to "X-CS-Sensitivity", "Value" set to "confidential".
- Save the configuration and provide it to the clients as described in the configuration guide.